The purchase or sale of real property is among the most significant business transactions you will make in your lifetime. As a prudent decision maker there is no doubt you will seek the guidance and assistance of real estate professionals that exemplify honesty, care, responsibility, due diligence and keen market knowledge.
Foster & Clark was founded on the belief that extraordinary real estate services represent something more than standard business transactions. We understand that whether you are purchasing your first home, the perfect vacation property or searching for the ideal location for your business, selecting the best real estate professional to guide you is of the utmost importance. Our goal is to cultivate relationships with our customers that go beyond the simple real estate transaction and forges a meaningful long-term partnership.
Unlike “big box” real estate companies whose clients are often lost in the shuffle or assigned to new and inexperienced agents, Foster & Clark exemplifies the delivery of personal and professional real estate services only found in boutique firms. With over 25 years of experience specializing in the residential, commercial and developer sectors of the real estate industry, Foster & Clark’s leadership team has established an exceptional track record of success.
Our team features:
• Proven, multi-million dollar producers.
• REO Specialists.
• Versatile agents knowledgeable in lending and
• Extensive developer sales & marketing expertise.
• Domestic and International clientele specializing in
Europe, Central and South America.
Foster & Clark offers an extensive catalogue of real estate services;
each meticulously planned, designed and performed to our premier
standards. Competitively priced and professionally implemented,
Foster & Clark delivers unparalleled results in the following segments:
• Residential Sales – Buying or listing a personal residence.
• Commercial Sales – Buying, listing or leasing commercial space.
• Real Estate Owned (REO) - BPO preparation, sales, management
and property preservation.
• Short Sales – Marketing, contract management and closing.
• Leasing and Rentals – Residential and commercial
• Developer Sales - On site or by appointment.
• Property Managment - Complete oversight up to 100 units.
At Foster & Clark, we recognize that you have a myriad of options when it comes to choosing a real estate company to accomplish your
real estate needs. Selecting the wrong company often results in
unnecessary frustration, financial implications and missed
opportunities. Foster & Clark has distinguished itself by utilizing
decades’ worth of experience to create detailed processes that eliminate confusion, ensure open channels of communication and produce results.
Our exclusive property marketing service begins with a personal
consultation to discuss your needs and expectations as the relate to
the sale of your property. After a preliminary review, the following
steps are taken to begin the process of selling your property:
1. Property Tour. The property is formally previewed to identify
any areas that need improvement in order to prepare for showings or open houses.
2. Competitive Market Analysis. After doing extensive background research, your agent will present you with a detailed and free competitive market analysis (CMA). The CMA compares your house to similar homes in your area that have recently sold based on size, features and market data, including current economic conditions, crime statistics and school information. Using this data, the agent suggests a listing price.
3. Customized Marketing Plan. A full-service marketing plan is presented, detailing how your property will be featured, to ensure maximum exposure and generate on-line and in- person showings.
Foster & Clark is committed to its involvement in the community. For the past 10 years, Foster & Clark’s founders have been active participants in events and charitable causes aimed primarily at helping children in need in our community. In addition to its founder’s dedication, Foster & Clark’s associates participate individually in various local events and charitable organizations. Our resolve to continue participating and lending support to these vital organizations has never been stronger. Foster & Clark will pledge a percentage of our revenue earned, from every successful real estate transaction, to the charity of our customer’s choice.